Your Free Personal Legacy Story Blog
What better way to write, organize, preserve and share legacy stories than with your own Legacy Story Blog?
At no cost you can create unlimited chapters and post unlimited content to your Legacy Story Blog.
This is the ideal way to document your heirloom recipes, family traditions, legacy letters, poetry, wishes for the future, wisdom statements, life lessons, values and legacy stories.
Write legacy stories about your ancestors, childhood, marriage and family, education and career, military experience, faith and spirituality, special memories and more.
Our multi-media editor makes it easy and comes with a full suite of features, many not found anywhere else. All you have to do is "reminisce with purpose" and....
- use our story prompts as memory triggers to recall important milestones, defining moments and important people in your life
- create multiple life chapters for your story posts
- drag and drop chapters and posts to sequentially arrange by life stage, chronologically or otherwise
- add dimension to your stories with photos and embedded audios and videos
- discriminately share each story with five different audiences; private, family, friends, family and friends, our contribute to our public library (please?)
- link stories about ancestors to over 12 billion records in FamilySearch, the official family tree of humankind
- convert story posts to .pdf to print and save
- share stories on popular social media platforms
- build a following of subscribers to interact with your Legacy Story Blog