Become a Successful Legacy Planner
Whether you want to start a business or enhance a career, this is the perfect time to become a Legacy Planner. Consider this: The survey below ranks the priority boomers and their parents place on passing down a legacy.
Despite the perceived importance of passing on a meaningful legacy, only a small fraction of these generations have made any provisions to secure a legacy. The primary reasons for this are due to the fact that most are unaware of what can and should be done and the inability to find qualified experts to put a legacy plan in place.
This vacuum presents a substantial opportunity to start a legacy consulting business or expand your existing repertoire of services in a meaningful way.
By providing legacy planning services you can generate high perceived-value, recurring revenue that enriches your clients, their families and you. We'll show you how.
WHAT OUR ONLINE TRAINING INCLUDES
Training is self-paced and delivered online with a personable approach. To deliver legacy consulting services, all you will need is access to an Apple or Android smart phone or tablet and computer with internet.
Training will teach you how to:
- - conduct a discovery interview to help people realize the volume of legacy assets (photos, letters, tapes, stories, etc) they have in their possession.
- - put a recurring "Tuesday's with Morrie" visitation legacy plan in place
- - help clients methodically prioritize their memories and excavate only those that can help build a cohesive life story
- - take advantage of additional legacy-related needs such as memoir writing, photo and media digitizing, video tributes, etc., as the relationship deepens.
- - get paid up to $120/hr for your consulting services plus whatever you charge for additional niche services outside the base session fees.
- - record Pict-Oral Memoriestm, oral history narrations describing vintage family photos
- - establish the highest and fairest rate for legacy consulting services in your area
- - bill and collect easily without stress
- - use our highly effective cause-marketing videos and strategies to promote yourself as the community leader in legacy education and services, attracting new high-value clients
- - make legacy education and awareness presentations to key business and community groups
- - delegate certain aspects of legacy consulting to assistants and bill at higher rate.
- - train your prime professional referral sources so they can offer legacy services to their constituents and look to you for suppport, i.e., funeral homes, hospice, nursing, memory care, asisted living, home care, independent living, caregivers, estate planners, etc.
- - establish a social connection with clients, families and friends in the context of legacy planning
- - earn referral fees by building a trusted professional legacy vendor network in your community
- - connect with other legacy professionals who have taken the course and can provide real time feedback from the field
You'll also be provided with a plethora of valuable resources including, but not limited to:
Downloadable documents and forms:
- Legacy Resource Assessment Form
- Legacy Assets Inventory Log
- Legacy Goal Cards
- StoryKeeper User Guide with 220 interview questions divided in 12 life stages
- Consulting flow chart
- Consulting Agreement
- Invoice template
Legacy Letter templates:
- I believe
- Lessons I learned from my elders
- What I feel you should know
- What I am most grateful for
- What I wish I could do over
- Presentation videos:
- Living Legacy Project (cause-marketing legacy education presentation)
- Preserving Keepsakes and Heirlooms
- Preserving Recorded Memories
- Legacy Rescue Plan presentation opener
- Legacy Rescue Plan presentation closer
Legacy Advocate Program:
- Client mentoring in the LegacyStories.org library
Industry-leading commissions paid on legacy products such as:
- Pict-Oral Memoirstm on archival DVDs
- Legacy Builder Toolkit e-Books
- Legacy Vaults to store important documents in a secure location
- Webinars, programs and more
- Legacy Rescue Plan flyers
- Pict-Oral Memoirstm flyers
- Legacy Checklist audience participation handout
Training is divided into eleven read-only modules. Average time to complete the training is about 6-10 hours depending on your familiarity with internet navigation and basic digital technology.
Upon completion of the training you will receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing. More importantly, you'll be completely prepared to market and offer legacy consulting services to new or existing clients.
You'll also have all the skills and knowledge needed to coach people and organizations, empowering them with their own legacy programs and sending referrals to you.
SUPPORT FOR SUCCESS
Our support program offers a plethora of resources and business building opportunities including:
Listing in the LegacyStories.org Expert Directory- As the premiere living history library, LegacyStories.org's members actively participate in the legacy building process for themselves and for loved ones. We teach legacy building techniques to members and regularly steer them to seek experts from the directory.
Access to Legacy Labs- Business building webinars that teach innovative and proven techniques to market your Legacy Planning services.
Opportunities Webinars- Be the first to take advantage of new client-acquisition opportunities brought to you as a result of our relationships in a variety of key industries.
Mentor Center Webinars- Inviting your clients and families to attend our exclusive live legacy-builder webinars keeps you in touch and allows us to recommend contacting you for help
What People Are Saying
"I have so enjoyed working through your legacy planning modules and am eager to incorporate what I have learned into my fledgling personal history business."
"This training is very valuable and presented very well."
"The training modules are fabulous! This opens up so many opportunities I never would've seen otherwise. Bravo!"
"I’m all signed up and have done two modules already. It’s great stuff, just like you said. Very thorough and deep. I’m glad I signed up! More to come…"
$499 $299 (limited time)
We are so confident in our training, and the results it will yield for you, that we offer this value proposition: If, after completing our training, you don't agree that the information and opportunities alone are worth at least twice the cost of your investment, we will refund all of your money, no questions asked.
From that point forward every billable hour and every legacy product sale can be considered found money, a gift that keeps on giving, more than monetarily.
In a few days you can be introducing your new legacy services to friends, family, colleagues, professionals and your social networks.
In a few weeks you can be recognized as a community leader in the emerging legacy movement, taking advantage of all the free publicity that comes with it, and attracting highly valued clients in a meaningful way.
In a few billable hours your investment can be repaid, generating profit and family loyalty for life.
WHO WE ARE
The Living Legacy Project was launched in 2008 with a mission to rescue the living history of our time before it is lost forever.
To accomplish this mission, the International Association of StoryKeepers (I-ASK) was formed.
I-ASK provides training and support to a global network of independent Certified Legacy Planners and Advisors, who assist families and individuals with passing down a durable legacy.
Our Certified Legacy Training was developed by a team of recognized leaders representing key synergistic industries: estate planning, wealth managers, caregivers, at home care providers, elder care, hospice, pre-need, funeral, grief management, memory care, as well as experts in the family history, archiving and genealogy sectors.
The synergy of these disparate expertises created not only a simple and intuitive process to collect, archive and selectively share life’s lessons and values but also a cascade of ancillary benefits to everyone engaged in this meaningful mission.
To meet the team click HERE.