PLEASE VIEW THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO PRESENTATION
Despite surging interest in finding ancestors the vast majority of today's family history will go undocumented and subsequently lost. The living history of the 20th century is fading away quickly while most people are unaware of the treasure they possess.
Saving this valuable history requires local and national publicity, the unification of heritage professionals from all disciplines, powerful messaging tools designed for action, and a "first step" program that mitigates the most common procrastinating objections; time and money.
To answer this call I-ASK was formed. As a network of genealogists, personal historians, photo scanning specialists and others, I-ASK members quickly attain the status of Certified Legacy Advisors. Armed with this certification and proven pathways to revenue, members enjoy the enrichment of their work and the opportunities to build or expand a high quality client base.
- Need a computer with wireless internet access and a CD/DVD burner/player (Laptop is preferred for mobility and if wireless or the CD burner is not already built-in they can be easily added as external plugins)
- Basic experience with viewing internet websites
- Basic experience with photo files such as .jpg. Audio files work pretty much the same (.mp3 and .wav)
- Pass a felony background check
- Part or full time availability.
To learn more details please download and view this file by clicking HERE.
Membership in I-ASK is $150 per year. Certified Legacy Advisors choose their own hours and work part or full time. If you are a legacy professional or considering a purposeful career in the legacy field, contact us to arrange for a brief phone interview to determine if we are a mutual fit.
Tom Cormier, President