VALUES vs. VALUABLES
A recent survey asked baby boomers what was more important to leave as a legacy: values, keepsakes and traditions or financial assets.
By a factor of 8-1 they preferred passing down values over valuables. Yet, only a small fraction of this massive demographic has made provisions for this. The main reason is lack of awareness and assistance.
10,000 baby boomers are turning age 65 each day in the U.S. alone. For most, their legacy has been documented in a lifetime of photographs, audio and video tapes, keepsakes, news clips, diaries, awards, recipes, heirloom artifacts and more.
Without a Legacy Rescue Plan to secure this valuable content in a Legacy Portfolio, it will likely end up in the trash. A tragic waste!
I-ASK TO THE RESCUE
To answer the call for help by millions of baby boomers, I-ASK was formed in 2008. Members are provided legacy consulting tools, training, marketing collateral and support specifically designed to assist people in building a durable legacy portfolio.
I-ASK offers two consulting options: Certified Legacy Advisor and Planner. Advisors focus on creating Pict-Oral MemoirsTM while Planners focus on implementing a Legacy Rescue PlanTM in addition to Pict-Oral MemoirsTM.
Training is delivered online and includes proven pathways to client acquisitions. Choose from a suite of programs that fit your inclinations. Each program provides everything you need to acquire clients in these industries:
Estate planning, wealth management, active retirement, assisted living, hospice, funeral pre-need, genealogy, community history.
I-ASK's Advisory Team is made up of people just like you with a passion for saving personal history and helping others do the same. To meet the team click HERE
The video below describes the Legacy Rescue Plan delivered by I-ASK Certified Legacy Planners
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
We are driven to helping you succeed but we depend on your passion and dedication to achieve your dreams, whether part or full time. We do not have the resources or time to teach basic computer skills. Since all of I-ASK's programs and courses involve working with digital files and the internet, you'll need these basic tools and skills to be successful.
- Computer with wireless internet access (Laptop with DVD burner is preferred for mobility. If wireless card or CD burner is not already built-in, they can be easily added as external plugins)
- Basic experience with website navigation
- Basic experience with photo files such as .jpg. Audio files work pretty much the same (.mp3 and .wav)
- Part or full time availability.
I-ASK is a dues-based legacy consultant training organization, not a franchise or network marketing company. We simply go above and beyond to boost your existing legacy business or put your start-up in the most advantageous position possible for success.
To that end, we provide effective marketing materials and programs that members use at their discretion. We are supported primarily by member dues and their purchase of programs and courses as needed.
Annual I-ASK Membership dues are $150 per year. Membership benefits include:
- Listing in the LegacyStories.org Expert Directory
- Live and recorded business-building webinars
- Licensed marketing collateral and sales videos
- Interactive networking with like-minded consultants
- Referral opportunities between members
- Special reseller Affiliate ink to LegacyStories.org
I-ASK certification courses and programs are provided to members on an elective basis in addition to annual dues. Prices range from $49-$99 USD.
Certification courses are self-paced online and can generally be completed in 4-6 hours. Upon completion, graduates receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing.
Certified Legacy Advisors (CLAs) and Planners (CLPs) choose their own hours and work part or full time. I-ASK does not share revenue you generate when providing consulting services except in special circumstances where corporate administration is required.
- Certified Legacy Advisor- Learn how to produce and sell Pict-Oral MemoirsTM, and conduct legacy education and awareness workshops.
- Certified Legacy PlannerTM - Learn how to deliver the Legacy Rescue PlanTM and generate long-term revenue from each client.
All Programs listed below require Legacy Advisor certification. Each program provides specific marketing collateral and sales videos, online training, robust support, and pathways to client acquisitions.
- Client Retention Program- for Estate Planners and Wealth Managers
- New Resident Welcome ProgramTM- for Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Certified StoryKeeper Course- Pict-Oral MemoirTM training for hospice volunteer, facilitated by CLAs.
- Legacy TalksTM- Speakers & Seminars for the general public
- Community Legacy Projects- Pict-OralTM history projects for groups and communities
- FamilySearch Tree Connect- Workshops taught at Family History Centers
- Pre-need Legacy Planning- For funeral homes to sell in their pre-need programs
Armed with I-ASK certifications, programs and marketing tools, it is not unreasonable to be generating legacy consulting income in 30-90 days from the moment you join I-ASK. Of course, it all depends on your availability, self-discipline and persistence. Assuredly, you will have all the personal attention you need to succeed at whatever pace you choose.
I promise your investment in I-ASK will be the best dollar-for-dollar marketing expense you will ever make to start or grow your legacy consulting business.
Please call today to find out what special promotions we have under way. 423-295-5904. If not now, when?
Tom Cormier, President